- In designing this website, KOA Europe GmbH (“KOA”) has committed itself to compliance with laws and regulations governing the protection of personal data and data security. Hereinafter we would like to inform you about the conditions under which we collect your information, how we process it, and to which parties, if any, we transfer it.
- While visiting our website, the only data collected will be the current IP address used by the computer, the date and time, the type of browser used, the type of operating system used by the computer as well as the pages viewed. However, it will be not be possible for KOA to determine a visitor`s identity from this personal data, nor does it intend to do this.
- Via our website, we do not collect any personal data (e.g. name, address, phone number or email address), unless you provide these voluntarily (e.g. submitting an information request), or if this is permitted under the respective laws governing the protection of such data.
- We will collect, process and use the personal data that has been provided by you online for the informed purposes only, unless the collection, processing and use of the data is effected for a purpose which is directly linked to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected, in response to a legal duty or a regulatory or adjudication order, or for the substantiation of, or protection against, a legal claim, or for defense against illegal activity.
- We will not transfer your personal data to third parties. Recipients not deemed to be “third parties” in this regard are other affiliated firms of KOA. Thus your personal data may be transferred to other legal entities of the group of KOA if such a transfer is necessary to serve the purpose for which the data was provided by you (e.g. to carry out or rescinding an order). In addition KOA may, if necessary, pass this data on to the carrier commissioned with the delivery of the goods. And for the purpose of processing payments, KOA will pass customers’ payment details on to the credit institution responsible for processing.
- We will not store your personal data any longer than required to fulfil the intended purpose or than required under law.
- KOA strives to implement technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration or loss, unauthorized disclosure or access.
- If you provide us with your email address, we will communicate with you via email. We will not pass on your email address to any third parties outside the KOA Group companies. You may revoke your permission regarding the use of your email at any time.
- In the case of links on our website to external companies and other third parties, KOA shall not be held responsible for compliance with data protection requirements, or the content of such websites.
Mr. Dr. Bernhard Freund
Lawyer M.Comp.Sc., LL.M. (Wellington)
PLANIT // LEGAL
Neuer Wall 54